These learning resources are for educational purposes only. They and do NOT replace professional medical or mental health care.
Improving your health through educating yourself is a great idea. Doing so with common sense is priceless.
If you are experiencing symptoms, contact your medical or mental health provider immediately.
Do you know of helpful online resources? If so, please share the details via the contact form below.
- Alternative Medicine - What is Alternative Medicine
- Anatomy - Fascia, Bones, and Muscles
- Breast Health - Love Your Breasts - 10 Simple Self-Care Tips
- Constipation - Effect of Perineal Self-Acupressure on Constipation
- Energy - The Human Energy Field
- Pain - Chronic pain hits 10% of Canadians under 44
- Pain - How the Power of Touch Reduces Pain
- Pelvic Pain - The Effect of Acupressure on Perceived Acute Postpartum Perineal Pain
- Stress Relief - Stress Relief from Laughter? It's No Joke
- Tensegrity - Architecture of Life
- Bodywork - The Effects of Massage on Body Image State
- Bodywork - Cortisol Decreases and Serotonin and Dopamine Increase Following Massage Therapy
- Bodywork - Increased Lymphocytes in Women Following Massage Therapy
- Emotions - Mind-Body Medicine: An Overview
- Pelvic Pain - Clinical Holistic Medicine: Pilot Study on the Effect of Vaginal Acupressure
- Physical Symptoms - Physical Health Problems After Single Trauma Exposure
- Trigger Points - Myofascial Trigger Points: An Evidence Informed Review
- Trigger Points - Travell Trigger Points: Review Article
- Well-Being - Girls in Canada Today
- The Current (October 2018): Can this tech pioneer convince you to delete your social media accounts?
- Under the Influence (May 2013): Shame: The Secret Tool of Marketing