Above all, the following learning resources are for educational purposes only. This information is NOT replacing professional care you may be receiving from any medical or mental health professional.
Improving your health through educating yourself is a great idea and practicing common sense is priceless. If you have questions or are experiencing specific symptoms or concerns please contact your registered medical or mental health provider immediately.
Are you aware of other articles or online resources that are helpful?
If so, please contact me with the details and I will add it to the list below. Thank you!
- Alternative Medicine – What is Alternative Medicine
- Anatomy – Fascia, Bones, and Muscles
- Breast Health – Love Your Breasts – 10 Simple Self-Care Tips
- Energy – The Human Energy Field
- Pain – Chronic pain hits 10% of Canadians under 44
- Pain – How the Power of Touch Reduces Pain
- Pain – Chronic pain, activity restriction and flourishing mental health
- Stress Relief – Stress Relief from Laughter? It’s No Joke
- Tensegrity – Architecture of Life
- Bodywork – The Effects of Massage on Body Image State
- Bodywork – Cortisol Decreases and Serotonin and Dopamine Increase Following Massage Therapy
- Bodywork – Increased Lymphocytes in Women Following Massage Therapy
- Emotions – Mind-Body Medicine: An Overview
- Pelvic Pain – Clinical Holistic Medicine: Pilot Study on the Effect of Vaginal Acupressure
- Physical Symptoms – Physical Health Problems After Single Trauma Exposure
- Trigger Points – Myofascial Trigger Points: An Evidence Informed Review
- Trigger Points – Travell Trigger Points: Review Article
- Wellbeing – Girls in Canada Today