Online Education Resources
These specific resources are meant to inform and educate you about your body and the symptoms you may be experiencing.
If you know of other articles or online resources that have helped you, please contact me with the link details.
- Alternative Medicine – What is Alternative Medicine
- Anatomy – Fascia, Bones, and Muscles
- Breast Health – Chinese Reflexology for Healthy Breasts
- Energy – The Human Energy Field
- Pain – Chronic pain hits 10% of Canadians under 44
- Pain – How the Power of Touch Reduces Pain
- Pain – Chronic pain, activity restriction and flourishing mental health
- Pain – Preventing chronic pain with stress management
- Tensegrity – Architecture of Life
The following books have been part of my training and evolution as an intuitive healer through the Heart Led Living Intuition Academy. I strongly encourage anyone who’s interested in deep healing and unwinding from unhealthy patterns to learn more about Heart Led Living and the academy.
- Heart Led Living: When Hard Work Becomes Heart Work
- Expect Miracles: 10 Beautiful Souls Share Stories of Hope, Inspiration & Transformation
- Stand Up, Stand Out, Stand Strong: A 30-Day Guide to Navigate Life When the Shift Hits the Fan
- The Evolution of the Ego: A Journey to Unwind Your Ego, Embrace Your Humanness and Embody Your Divinity
Please note, as an Amazon affiliate I earn a small percentage from qualifying purchases.
Mental Health Websites
- Bodywork – The Effects of Massage on Body Image State
- Bodywork – Cortisol Decreases and Serotonin and Dopamine Increase Following Massage Therapy
- Bodywork – Increased Lymphocytes in Women Following Massage Therapy
- Emotions – Mind-Body Medicine: An Overview
- Pelvic Pain – Clinical Holistic Medicine: Pilot Study on the Effect of Vaginal Acupressure
- Physical Symptoms – Physical Health Problems After Single Trauma Exposure
- Trigger Points – Myofascial Trigger Points: An Evidence Informed Review
- Trigger Points – Travell Trigger Points: Review Article
- Wellbeing – Girls in Canada Today
- The Current (October 2018): Can this tech pioneer convince you to delete your social media accounts?
- Under the Influence (May 2013): Shame: The Secret Tool of Marketing